Our Practice In Family Law And Domestic Issues
A legal issue involving your relationship, your children or your home can be especially difficult because of the emotions involved. The person you choose as your lawyer can make the difference in how and when you reach a resolution.
Guidance Through A Wide Array Of Legal Issues
Our firm, Harry Lewis Co., LPA, in Columbus, Ohio, is led by attorney Gregg Lewis, who has extensive experience with cases related to family matters and domestic relations such as:
- Dissolution and divorce
- Drafting prenuptial agreements
- Child custody issues, including paternity, shared parenting and visitation
- Child support and handling the cost of raising children when you are divorced or your relationship with your child’s parent has ended
- Domestic violence and how it affects a divorce
- Financial matters in divorce, including high-asset divorce
If you have a legal family issue, we strongly encourage you to come in for a free initial consultation to talk about how to protect your rights and the best interests of your child(ren). Our compassionate approach to resolving your case looks out for your best interest. Our approach is to make the process as painless as possible for you and your children.
Learn More About How We Can Help You
Our firm has a long history in Columbus, with more than 40 years of helping individuals and friends in the community.