Wise Counsel To Guide Your Family Law Matters
A legal issue involving your relationship, your children or your home can be especially difficult because of the emotions involved. The person you choose as your lawyer can make a difference in how and when you reach a resolution.
Guidance Through A Wide Array Of Legal Issues
Our firm, Harry Lewis Co., LPA, in Columbus, Ohio, is led by attorney Gregg Lewis, who has extensive experience with cases related to family matters and domestic relations such as:
- Dissolution and divorce: We will assist you with every legal aspect of dissolving or ending your marriage.
- Child custody issues, including paternity, shared parenting and visitation: Enforce your rights as a parent with our legal help.
- Child support: Many issues can arise from the cost of raising children when your relationship with your co-parent has ended.
- Domestic violence: We can help you with issues pertaining to domestic abuse, including obtaining an Ohio civil protection order.
- Financial matters in divorce, including high-asset divorce: We will advocate for a fair asset division arrangement as you move forward with your life.
- Drafting prenuptial agreements: Protect your assets in the event of a divorce with a legally sound premarital agreement.
If you have a legal family issue, we strongly encourage you to come in for a free initial consultation to talk about how to protect your rights and the best interests of your child(ren). Our compassionate approach to resolving your case looks out for your best interest. Our approach is to make the process as painless as possible for you and your children.
Learn More About How We Can Help You
Our firm has a long history in Columbus, with more than 40 years of helping individuals and friends in the community.